Italian Eminent appetizing Pasta is a simple Italian dish that can be made easily at home. But do you know that how many types of Italian famous dish are precise can be prepared? So, let me tell you about the different Delicious Variety. There are 12 types of Italian spicy and tasty pizza we provide for our customers. Now, in this article, we provide what the procedure we follow to prepare a healthy, yummy, and delicious Italian pasta recipe.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 55 min
Yields: 4 Servings
- 1Pound/450g rigatoni pasta
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml olive oil
- 1 large eggplant, cubed
- 10 large sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 15 Infornate olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 dried chile peppers, crushed, optional
- 2 large cloves garlic, slash
- 750 ml tomato blend spice
- 400 g of freshly mince mozzarella
- Preserved Scamorza cheese, as much as desired, roughly chopped
- Freshly grated Parmigiano cheese, for sprinkling
- Start preparation for making the Italian pasta dish. Meanwhile, preheat the oven at a temperature of 400 degrees F.
- Prepare the sauce while the rigatoni cooks in salted boiling water
- In a sheet, heat the olive oil and fry the eggplant, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, chile peppers, and also add the chopped garlic in it for a few minutes
- Add the tomato puree and salt according to the taste
- For approximately 10 minutes, let the sauce cook under medium flame
- Use up the rigatoni, add the pasta to the saucepan, sprinkle it with some Parmigiano and cook it for another 30-35 seconds
- In a baking dish put 1/2 the rigatoni and add a layer of ½ the mozzarella, 1/2 the scamorza and another sprinkle of Parmigiano cheese over the pasta.
- Add the remaining rigatoni and follow with a final layer of all the cheeses
- Bake, the dish for 20-30 minutes or until it, get brown color
- Now finally delicious pasta dish is ready to eat
Why Italian pasta Is More Famous And Delicious?
In Italy, they use the best quality ingredients to make the food more enticing and enjoyable. Fast foods are also too delightful. But why it is? Fresh vegetables and additive purely make pasta more delicious and famous for their savor. It is healthy and tasty also has more advantages if we compare it with street food.
Enjoy your delicious pasta.