Salad is the most crucial part of the meal. It is healthy and nutritional food; people love to eat. Some people are always very conscious of their health, and they avoid delicious fast foods and oily food. But here we provide a fat-free delightful Quinoa Salad for that person who loves to eat and also aware of health.
Do you know how many types of quinoa salad? No, It’s totally fine. I will let you know how you can prepare the delicious quinoa salad recipe. With the help of this recipe, you can make quinoa salad at home with palatable taste.
Pre time – 20minutes
Cook time – 15minutes
Total time – 35minutes
Ingredients for Quinoa Salad
1 cup quinoa
1 medium tomato (chopped)
One medium green bell pepper (chopped)
1 medium cucumber (peeled and roughly chopped)
One tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
1 teaspoon + 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoon lemon juice
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
A fresh coriander spring for garnishing
- Rinse quinoa in water, strain and boil in 1½ cups water for 5-7 minutes.
- After that, remove from heat, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and set aside.
- Combine quinoa, tomato, bell pepper, cucumber, chopped coriander in a bowl, mix it well.
- Combine 2 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, salt and black pepper powder in another bowl. Mix well and add to salad.
- Toss to salad
- Garnish with coriander spring, and your healthy dish is ready
- Now serve immediately.
Aztecan quinoa salad
Pre time – 30minutes
Cook time – 10minutes
Total time – 40minutes
1 1/2 cups quinoa
5 salted cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
1 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
1 bunch Italian parsley, leaves only, chopped
2 bunches mint, leaves only, chopped
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
Juice of 1 lemon
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
6 romaine lettuce leaves
1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced, for garnish
Cracked Black Pepper Garnish, (optional)
- Bring 3 quarters of water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Add quinoa, stir once and return to a boil.
- Cook, uncovered for10 minutes over medium heat.
- Strain well and rinse with cold water.
- Shake the sieve well to remove all moisture
- Transfer the quinoa to a large bowl when dry.
- Add remaining salad ingredients and toss well.
- Serve this delicious salad on lettuce-lined plates, topped with avocado slices and optional cracked pepper garnish.
We provide a various variety of healthy quinoa salad. Our cooking gauge for judgment makes us different from the other restaurants and food corners. We use fresh vegetables and quality ingredients which give the taste in a salad. Taste quick and explore more.